Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 1 - My Shakeology Cleanse log

With my last 3 days of Insanity! I decided to do the Shakeology Cleasne!
1. my body needs the rest, Knees starting to hurt
2. need the "jump start" my body for Round 3 starting May 31st! THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO DO THAT!!!

IM EXCITED AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS EXPERIENCE!! lol Im not even sure my body is ready for this .....
This morning i woke up HUNGRY!! I didnt have any green tea so i quickly went to the store to buy some!

My first drink of the day was that (8:00am) and after i made a Shakeology (8:40am) with 3/4 slice of a banana and lots of water and ice!!
Surprisingly i feel full!!

its about 10:00am and im feeling hungry, i know water will be VERY important during this experience so i have ALOT ready in a 74oz bottle! you need at least 2-4 liters a day!!! We will see!! *cheese*

11:25am SNACK TIME
1 fruit, so im doing strawberries and a small piece of banana! I feel hungry but im drinking ALOT of water to help with the hunger feeling!

its 12:08pm and im thinking to myself, what time is LUNCH TIME!!!! Next for lunch is another Shakology but trying to pace this out! LOL

12:46 pm - still working on my water, feeling hungry but will make my 2nd Shaekology around 1:30ish! lol

1:28pm - I made my second Shakeology for the day! This need to be followed by 1 cup of tea, This time with the Shakeology i manage to make it ticher than this morning! I realize this will need to hold me up til dinner so i put ALOT more of the crushed Ice AND YESSSS it's THICK!!! I LOVE IT!! ITS LIKE CHOCOLATE ICEE!!!! lol Im eatting it with a spoon to trick my brain im eatting! HAHAHAHAHA

2:00pm boiling the water for my green tea!
2:15pm - still sipping down this hot green tea! I actually feel good right now!

4:00pm feeling a little hungry but drink water to help with the hunger!
4:15pm feeling light headed! REMEMBER YOU CAN MODIFY!!!! you can modify by eating 5-10 almonds or 1/2 banana! ALMONDS IT ISSS!!!


its 5:30pm so maybe i should have taken another shakeology ... ill make one now, i sure am HUNGRY!! lol
5:35pm Chocolate Slushy Shakeology completed!!!
6:00pm Finished the Shakeology and FEEL GREAT!!!!!!! Tomorrow i need to schedule the day better!

8:00pm im okay, feeling a little hungry but nt much! Drinking my water! IT REALLY HELPS!!!
8:30p My wife made the green salad and chicken breast! OMG it was DELICIOUS!!!! FEEL GREAT!!!!
DAY 1 COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!

Now based on my learnings today, tomorrow will be even BETTER!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I repeat this for the next 3 days!!!

Here is my video blog:

1 comment: