Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 3 - My Shakeology Cleanse log

Day 3 of my Shakeology Cleanse

8:00am Green tea
10:00am Shakeology, ice, water and 3/4 banana, the best one is the morning one! lol
10:20am Finished my Shakeology!!!
10:42am i hear my stomach turning and growling! LOL Im not hungry tho!! hmmmmmmm
Today was hard because of family time, i brought my Shakeology bag to make sure im consistant! LOL
12:43pm i was at the mall, i was hungrey so i needed a snack, luckly i packed some Almonds so i replaced that with the fruit! LOL
3:24pm im at the parents house so i blended up my lunch Shakeology with ice and water! I even shared it with mom and dad and they actually liked it!! Dad was recommending other things i could add to it to give it a cool mix!!
5:45pm DINNER TIME!!!!! ill have my last Shakeology later today
8:30pm My last Shakeology of the night! I mad it sooo think! LOL 9:00pm FINISHED!!!!!! FEEL GREAT!!!!!!

I learned ALOT from this Shakeology Cleanse! Day 2 for me was the right way to attach it all!!! My knees do not hurt and i feel ready and excited for day 1, round 3 of Insanity tomorrow!!!! LETS GET IT ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment