Sunday, July 3, 2011

Beachbody Challenge - WIN $100,000

For Details go to (and if your on Facebook, please "Like"): www.CoachShaun.com/signup

Hi, My name is Shaun Ayala, an Independent Beachbody Coach, my mission is simple "Help people achieve their goals and enjoy a healthier, fulfilling life."Please join me from the comforts of your own home (No Gym Required), starting August 1st as we introduce the Beachbody Challenge! This challenge will ask of you to commit to a full Beachbody program (60/90 days) to get in the best shape of your life!!I MEAN THIS!!! If you thought about getting healthier, fit, maybe losing a few pounds or losing alot of pounds, this is your opportunity! The reason why? You could win $100,000! (see the list of prizes below) What's 60/90 days of your life to attempt what you may have thought is to hard, impossible or not within your reach! Maybe you know it's possible but now with the possibility of winning $100,000 sounds like the time is now! I know beachbody programs work! I am a product of the product! Here is my transformation. I want to help you succeed and maybe in the proccess helping you win ALOT of money! I will be your FREE online coach if you’re new to Beachbody and follow the steps below! More info coming soon!

Let's reach your goal together!

Coach Shaun



No comments:

Post a Comment