Sunday, April 17, 2011

Insanity Asylum - Print-a-bles (Calendar, Eating Tracker, Keep Track Guides)
























Okay, I Started my fit test today (041711) and DID NOT want to write in my Asylum Guide!! What if I wanted to go beyond 30 days and keep seeing how great my numbers become!! Actually it was because I HATE writing in new things and the Asylum package looks so awesome that i don't want to ruin it with my handwriting! lol So I created all the sheets I needed to keep me on track and make sure I'm successful!! If you can use them feel free to use and share!! I would love feed back too!! I want us all to succeed!!! Let's stay focused, get the results we know we are capable of getting!!

3 documents I created:
1. Insanity Asylum's 30 day calendar

2. Insanity Asylum's Eating Daily Tracker

3. Insanity Asylum's Fit Test & Progress Tracker

And if you want it all in one document, here is the link:

I know this will work for you!!!

GET IN IT!!!!

Keep pushing play, pushing hard, EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!
Coach Shaun

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Shaun for posting your schedules!! I lost my calendar and needed to find a new one. Day 6 over here! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a question. I am working and studying at the sdame time, i only have classes teo days a week, so i cannot follow the insanity asylum calender to the book. Is it a problem if i will take two days off on the sayd i have class?

    ReplyDelete